The Dei Scientific and Technological Park is an ecosystem of innovation and a meeting point for institutions, and companies collaborating in R&D&i.
The business model includes all the elements to become an important agent for technological transfer in the agricultural and food sector and in the society and allows offering a preferential access to knowledge, professional services and a living community with open innovation.
Specifically, the institutions that make up PCTAD are leaders in the generation of knowledge in fields such as:
- Food quality and safety
- Molecular biology
- Technology and genetics in plant production
- Plant health
- Plant nutrition
- Technology in animal production
- Animal health
- Forest resources
- Soil and water
- Agri-food and natural resources economy
- Fruit cultivation
- Fisheries and agriculture
- Geo-environmental processes and climate change.
- Biodiversity and restoration…
… among others.